Aww, isn't that sweet? AOL Instant Messenger made me some new friends . They just appeared on my friends list today. I got lonely and decided I would give my new pal "ShoppingBuddy" a chat. [me@work]: Hello, new AIM Bot service! I would like to shop smarter. ShoppingBuddy: Welcome. Now you can search for products with AOLShopping. Type main to get started. To read our privacy policy, type privacy anytime. [me@work]: Do I have to type one of those or will you respond straight to product requests? ShoppingBuddy: OK, I'm searching for matches 4 U. Gimme a sec... ShoppingBuddy: - Search results for type one respond straight product requests - Pocket Ski Seat - BLUE Border [$4.95] (etc) [me@work]: Actually, that's not what I wanted. ShoppingBuddy: OK, I'm searching for matches 4 U. Gimme a sec... ShoppingBuddy: - Search results for wanted - WWE : Smackdown vs Raw 2006 [$45.85 - $49.99] - Star Wars: Battlefront II [$44.00 - $49.99] - Kingdom Hearts 2 [$42.99 - $54.95] (etc) [me@work]: Actually, I would like to find a Turing test. ShoppingBuddy: OK, I'm searching for matches 4 U. Gimme a sec... ShoppingBuddy: - Search results for Turing - Turing and the Computer [$4.38 - $9.95] - Turing Machines With Sublogarithm [$28.00] - Lara Croft by Bryce Turing, Micha [$3.65] (etc) [me@work]: Lara Croft? Wow! Thank you! ShoppingBuddy: Sure, that's what I'm here for! ... So, um, I don't think it passed.