So while I'm using Hugin to assemble cool panoramic shots from the trip in preparation for a big photo post, enjoy this gaming humor I produced in the spirit of the Mr. Welch series:
Things Mr. MacQuid is no longer allowed to do in Fireborn
- May not use the background Collector to start with an antiques shop with 50 karmic items.
- May not use the background Collector to start with a harem.
- No singing "I Believe I Can Fly" upon buying wings at Awakened Rank 1.
- ... Or at any other time.
- There is no secret fifth elemental attribute named "Heart."
- Even though I have the power Child of Fire, "who's your daddy?" is still a rhetorical question.
- No starting off flashbacks with the Wayne's World "Diddly-doo! Diddly-doo!" finger waves.
- No rating flashbacks on a "one-to-five 'shroom" scale.
- Smoking something that induced a flashback will not let me "re-enter it with better special effects".
- When I look at a strange woman and it induces a flashback, it is not appropriate to ask to "look at more of her in private".
- Staring at a cookie will not induce a flashback about elves.
- Eating ghost peppers will not give me the Fire Breathing legacy.
- The proper response to mages getting overkill successes is never to cook an egg on their head.
- Tall buildings plus Ephemeral Armor will not let me inflict falling damage on the Earth.
- Slow The Living does not change which partner finishes first.
- There is no variant of the spell "Flash" that involves raincoats.
- "Cthulhu" is not a valid Sire.
- "Cthulhu" is not a valid Alternate Form.
- "Pedobear" is not a valid Alternate Form.
- May not target Gaze of the Predator at children.
- Not allowed to create fighting style sequences with the Grope payoff.
- May not specify that my Venomous Attack injects LSD.
- May not call NPCs bought with the Ally edge "my minions".
- May not take Animal Affinity and Mentor in order to have been raised by wolves.
- No using Green Lord to make cats hold badly-spelled signs in Impact font.
* Note: Computers do not actually have eyes.